Science Hill enrollment
Parents of Science Hill students can begin scheduling enrollment appointments with Science Hill counselors beginning on July 9. A Science Hill counselor is available throughout the summer to provide assistance and answer any questions, but enrollments will not begin until July 9 at 7:30 a.m. A list of required documents can be found here.
Rising 7th grade Immunization
All rising 7th grade students are required to show proof of the Tetanus-diphtheria-pertussis booster (Tdap) on an official Tennessee Certificate of Immunization form. Documentation can be faxed directly to the Office of School Nurses at 423-218-0544 or delivered to the office of Liberty Bell Middle School before August 6, 2018. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of School Nurses at 423-232-5380.
Johnson City Schools Application For Transfer (May 1, 2018 - May 31, 2018)
Please complete all required information and submit to the office of your school of choice.
Existing Families who already have children within the Johnson City School System will submit forms for reapplication of existing tuition students by May 16, 2018. Board Policy will be followed for space availability.
Existing Tuition with kindergarten children:
- If a current student will be in grades 1-4 next school year, the kindergarten student will be considered for the same school the sibling attends.
- If a current student will be in grades 5-12 next school year, the kindergarten student will be considered for North Side Elementary or Woodland Elementary.
- Existing Tuition PDF
New Tuition Students:
Applications for a new student will be accepted April 24, 2018 from 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. at the Central Office (Columbus Powell) for the following schools:
- K-4: North Side Elementary or Woodland Elementary
- 7-8: Liberty Bell Middle School
- 9-12: Science Hill High School
- New Student Tuition PDF
After applications have been received, they will be reviewed and awarded on space availability.
Student of a Teacher with the Johnson City Schools System (New Students):
- Children will be allowed to attend the school where their parent teaches.
- If the parent teaches at Indian Trail, Liberty Bell, or Science Hill High School, the elementary student will attend North Side Elementary or Woodland Elementary.
Johnson City Schools two-middle school concept plan