Educare will be open 7am-6pm Tuesday, November 4, 2014.
Cost is $20 per child. Lunch is not provide, you must bring a packed lunch.
Welcome to North Side Elementary
- Oct. 20th Monday: Super Friends “We can all be super friends to each other.” (Dress up like a super hero)
- Oct. 21st Tuesday: Friends Don’t Tell Tales, “Friends don’t tell tales on each other or tattletale…we report bad behavior.” (Wear a silly TAIL to school)
- Oct. 22nd Wednesday: We Have Many Friends, “We can have many friends and share our friends.” (Whole classes or groups of friends can dress up alike. Examples: Same colors or ideas like cowboys or aliens…etc.)
- Oct. 23rd Thursday: Friends Have Fun, “Friends can have lots of fun together being themselves.” (Dress up unusual or silly, like mismatched clothes or silly outfits)
- Oct. 24th Friday: Friends Play Fair, “Friends follow the rules in games and treat each other fair.” (Wear team shirts and show team spirit)
Through a strong focus on math, science, and technology, North Side Elementary will provide an educational program which supports students' abilities to perform at or above grade level and to become productive members of society.
Arrivals / Dismissals
Doors will open at 7:45am. Students will report to the cafeteria for breakfast until 8:10am. Classrooms will open for students at 8:00am. An Educare program is available for students who must arrive early or stay late. Students who are riding to school should be dropped off and picked up in the car line, using the sidewalk, with supervision at the cover walkway, located on the Eighth Avenue side of the building. Drop offs after 8:15 need to go to the main office and parents will need to signin students. Busses are the only vehicles to drop off students at the front of the school from 7:45 to 8:15. Please do not leave your vehicle unattended in the front of the building.