- Congratulations to Ms. Madeline Fuller the 2018 Science Hill High School Homecoming Princess. Students in grades 10, 11, and 12 will be able to vote, through Canvas, for the 2018 Science Hill High School Homecoming Queen on Thursday, September 27th beginning at 7:40 a.m.
- There will be a brief homeroom on Thursday, September 27th to distribute picture proofs. Retakes and Picture Make-ups will be taken on Tuesday, October 2nd. If students would like a retake they will need to bring the proof Tuesday, October 2nd. If a student would like to purchase pictures, they can contact Lifetouch at 423.764.3778.
- The ETSU Roan Scholars Nominees to represent Science Hill are Adeline Preston and Kate Gorzka. Congratulations and Good Luck!!
- If you are interested in anime manga or taku culture, come to room 508 every Monday & Thursday from 3:30 – 4:30.
- Have you ever wanted to learn how to solve a Rubik’s cube? Anyone can learn very quickly & easily! Come join the Science Hill Cubing Club on Thursdays in Ms. Bennett’s room. Don’t have a cube? No worries; Rubik’s cubes will be provided. Our first meeting will be on September 27.
- Science Bowl will practice today after school in Mrs. Brouillette’s room until 4:00pm.
- The 11-12 Beta Club will meet today, after school in room 417. Juniors running for treasurer will need to turn in your forms by Tuesday, the day of the election. Dues and applications are being accepted at this meeting. If you can't make it to the meeting, check with Mrs. Keller to see what you missed. You can also come by and pick up a Trick or Treat for UNICEF box from Mrs. Keller before or after school if you would like to participate in that project.
- The 9th and 10th grade Beta Club will meet today, from 3:00 to 3:30 in the cafeteria.
- There will be an informational Boys Soccer meeting today @ 3:00 pm in the boys locker room.
- For any student interested in learning more about Science Hill Lacrosse, there will be a meeting today at 3pm in the Grand Topper Hall.
- Scholars' Bowl has a mandatory meeting today at 3 in Dr. Bier's room to create teams for the upcoming PBS competition in Knoxville.
- The cross country team ran at one of the most competitive meets in the Southeast this weekend at the Wingfoot Classic in Cartersville, GA. Championship Girls Race: 3rd place-Jenna Hutchins (18:22), Abbi Roundtree (21:01), Ashley Doyle (21:11), Katy Neubert (21:29), Taryn Seely (21:40). Championship Boys Race: 8th place-Jeb Jones (16:04), Aaron Jones (16:45), Anderson Fickley (18:08), Ray Richardson (18:15), Caleb Lee (18:58).
- Mu Alpha Theta will meet Wednesday September 26 at 2:45 in room A214..
2018-2019 Traffic Plan
Because of the removal of the pedestrian bridge across John Exum Parkway at Science Hill High School, several modifications are being made to address additional on-campus traffic during parent drop-off and pick-up times. Please click here to view the information and maps.
A list of required documents can be found here.
Regular Bell Schedule
- Period 1 - 7:40 to 9:14
- Break - 9:14 to 9:26
- Period 2 - 9:26 to 11:00
- Period 3 - 11:08 to 1:05
- Period 4 - 1:13 to 2:45
2 Hour Delay Schedule
- Period 1 - 9:40 to 10:40
- Period 2 - 10:48 to 11:47
- Period 3 - 11:55 to 1:37
- Period 4 - 1:45 to 2:45