New Student Registration
Welcome to Lake Ridge School! We are so glad that you are going to be a part of our school community. Explore our website for helpful information about Lake Ridge.
In order for your child to attend Lake Ridge School, he/she will need to be registered. You can register your child in the main office at Lake Ridge. Office hours are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
The following is a list of the information required to register your child:
- Proof of residency such as a utility bill, house sales agreement or leasing agreement.
- Student's birth certificate certified by the state where the student was born.
- A copy of the student's social security card. Parents may ask the school to issue a Student I.D. number instead of using the student's social security number on school records.
- Tennessee School Immunization Certificate
- Proof of a physical examination
If you have any questions, please contact the school office at 423-610-6030.