New traffic plan for Liberty Bell
With the upcoming construction of a new gym and cafeteria, Liberty Bell has adopted a new drop-off and pick-up plan for the 2018-2019 school year. The map and explanation are below.
Liberty Bell Middle School will open each day at 7 a.m. There will be no supervision prior to 7 a.m. Any student that arrives to school after 7:40 is to be dropped off at the front of the white building (green star). Students will need to sign in at the office and receive a tardy slip.
7:00 – 7:25: 7th grade students are dropped off in Parking Lots A. Breakfast will be served in the gym for all 7th grade students.
7:25 – 7:40: 7th grade students are dropped off in the bus circle (red star).
Dismissal - 2:40 - Students will be dismissed once the buses have left campus and can meet their parents in the most convenient parking lot (A, B or C).
7:00 – 7:25: 8th grade students that are eating breakfast will now be dropped off in Parking Lot A where the 7th Grade students drop off. 8th grade students that are not eating breakfast are dropped off in front of the white building (green star).
Dismissal - 2:40 - Students will be dismissed once the buses have left campus and can meet their parents in the most convenient parking lot (A, B or C). There will no longer be a car line in front of the white building.
2018-2019 School Supply List
For the 2018-2019 school supply list, please click here.
- High 5 will begin Monday, September 10th!!! Applications are available in the main office.
- The deadline for Girls on the Run interest forms is Friday, August 31st. Please return your forms to your Home Base teacher and they will get them to Mrs. Philbrick. If you have questions let Mrs. Philbrick or Mrs. Veal know. We are so excited to run, jog, skip, or walk with you this fall.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes, FCA, will meet every Wednesday morning at 7 am on the plaza at the Bell. Everyone is welcome! Join us and meet some new friends! See you Wednesday morning at 7am on the plaza!
- Friday is Custodian Appreciation Day! The SGA is sponsoring this event and encourages you to say thanks to our awesome custodial staff!
- The SGA invites you to come out and support our LBMS Football Team by wearing neon colors on Thursday at school and at the game that afternoon.
- If you want to run for an office in SGA, you must notify Mrs. Dempsey or Mrs. Jones by the end of the day on Tues. 9/4.
- Our first TEEN TIME in the library is this Thursday from 2:40–4:30. It’s Fun with Board games. Stop by and enjoy time with friends and friendly competition! Family members are welcome to join in!
- Any boy who wants to try out for basketball but was unable to come to the basketball interest meeting on Tuesday night needs to see Coach Harmon to pick up the required paperwork. He can be found in his office on Patriot hall in the blue building any morning before 7:40.
- Help fill the bookworm mobile with new or gently used books. Collection box can be found in the front office.
LBMS Sport Tickets
- Sport Tickets are now on sale!
- Student price is $2.00.
- Adult price is $4.00.
- Adult sport passes are available for $50.00. Please see Andrea Burgess in the front office to purchase your pass. Cash or check only.
- Passes will only be sold M-F from 2:00pm-3:00pm.