New Enrollments and Withdrawal Procedure
The following is required for Enrolling a student in any Johnson City School.
- Withdrawal slip from previously attended school
- Record of Immunizations (Out-of-state students must have a Tennessee Certificate of Immunization which can be obtained from Washington County Health Department before enrolling.)
- A report card for the present year and / or a transcript of all work from previous school that includes recent achievement test scores.
- Proof of residence inside the Johnson City limits.
- Birth Certificate.
The following is required for Withdrawing a student from any Johnson City School.
- Any parent planning to withdraw their student from a Johnson City School for any reason should report to the office for correct withdrawal procedure.
- Students are expected to meet all obligations (Return all books, uniforms, materials, as well as, payment of fees, and / or fines) before withdrawal.