Welcome to High 5 Club Homepage
The Mission Statement for the LBMS High 5 is to provide students expanded academic and enrichment learning opportunities in a safe environment by utilizing all available community resources, thus empowering them to succeed by providing them quality learning experiences.
Our Vision is that all LBMS families and students will have access to quality out of school time programs within the community that enhance a child’s positive development, safety, and opportunities.
Activities are planned to make our Hi 5 Club members ---Healthy, Wealthy, Wise, Enriched and Entertained
High 5 Club Quick Links:
High 5 Club News:
- Be sure to join us for our summer High Five program. Ask Richard Church for additional information.
High 5 Daily Schedule:
- 2:50 P.M. - 3:00P.M.
- Sign-In and Snack in the Cafeteria
- 7th and 8th Grade small group study session from 3:00pm to 4:00pm.
- Two 7th Grade groups in High 5 classroom.
- Two 7th Grade groups in Red Building classrooms
- Two 8th Grade groups in Maroon Lab.
- Two 8th Grade groups in Red Building Classrooms
- Special Programs for all grades are from 4:00pm to 5:00pm.
- Enrichment Activities for all grades are from 5:00pm to 6:00pm.
- Student pickup is in the Red Building / Freedom Hall.