The cheer meeting is now only for rising 9th-12th grade students. There will be a meeting for rising 6th, 7th , 8th grade students at a later date.
LBMS and SHHS CHEERLEADING TRYOUTS 2020
A required parent meeting will be held Monday, February 3, 2020 at 6 PM in the SHHS Cafeteria for all rising 7th-12th grade students who wish to try out for the LBMS 7th & 8th Grade Cheer Team and for the SHHS JV and Varsity Cheer Teams. All students who wish to tryout MUST have their parent/guardian at this meeting or you will not be able to try out. It is important to be on time for the required meeting. Specific times and locations of tryouts will be discussed at the mandatory parent meeting.
Optional Clinic for rising 7th -12th grade candidates will ONLY be offered at Science Hill High School in the NEW GYM on Monday, April 20, 2020. The optional clinic cost is $15.
VARSITY AND JV CHEER TRYOUTS (Rising 9th – 12th Graders)
Monday and Tuesday, April 27 – 28 are practice days for tryouts and are required. Wednesday, April 29 is the informal tryout day and is required. Thursday, April 30 is the formal tryout day and is required. Janet Phillips will distribute letters to candidates on Friday, May 1 at 3:00PM. You can find her in the Topper Student Center on the SHHS Campus. Further details will be discussed at the parent meeting.
Liberty Bell Middle School Cross Country Schedule
*See school calendar
Morning Mile & Intramural Sports
Morning Mile begins 8/7 from 7:10-7:30a.
This is a great program for students to jump-start their day and get them ready to give their personal best in their classroom.
Intramural Soccer rosters will be available next and play will begin Monday, August 19th.
Car Line Procedures - July 24, 2019
As part of our plan to ensure student safety, Indian Trail Intermediate School requires the use of Indian Trail Car Line Dismissal Cards. These cards are required in order to pick up your child in the afternoon carline. To make the process more convenient. Afternoon Dismissal Team has worked hard to increase the efficiency of our car line and most days we are finished within 15 minutes! To help us improve student safety during afternoon dismissal, we are in need of your help. Please thoroughly review and complete the attached documents, see below.
- Updated Afternoon Dismissal Procedures: Please read and review this list with anyone responsible for picking up your student(s)
- Request for Dismissal Cards: Please complete the form in the link to request dismissal cards. Dismissal cards will be available for pick-up in your student's classroom during their Meet & Greet. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZCwd62udgNoYEBQoBKd8y_1WqE72jrBAn_sgAy00l1w/edit
We appreciate your continued support and helping us to ensure student safety.
Dr. James Jacobs
School Supply List
To view the 2019-2020 School Supply List, please click here.
Middle Grades Program of Studies
We have compiled a program of studies that we hope will help students and families become more familiar with the programs and classes that are offered at both Indian Trail Intermediate School and Liberty Bell Middle School. To view the document, please click here.
CYBERBULLYING - Things you need to know:
Parents, cyberbullying is on the rise. In an attempt to be proactive, we have created a PowerPoint to help increase your awareness.
CHECK OUT OUR INTRAMURALS AND PE CLASSES IN THE VIDEO BELOW!
- Students will have their core classes: English Language Arts, Math, and Science/Social Studies.
- Students have two related arts per day. Students who sign up for performing arts will have their chosen class every day for the entire year. Performing arts students will also have an additional related arts class daily that will rotate each nine weeks.
Hawks Time & Team Time
- There are two outside activity times at ITIS per day, Team Time and HAWKS Time.
- Team Time is a 25-minute activity time
- HAWKS Time is an additional 20-minute block of time for students to go outside. HAWKS is an acronym for Healthy Activities Where Kids Smile.
- HAWKS Time will occur four days a week. On the fifth day, teachers will incorporate social/emotional activities such as team meetings and class meetings. Our goal is to build community, improve relationships, resolve conflicts, and create organization and structure. This is also a great time to recognize outstanding student behavior. Again, we will continue to focus on teaching whole child.
Our teachers are committed to improving consistency from hallway to hallway with the types of communications we utilize. In order to achieve this, our leadership team created the following guidelines for our school:
- Weekly Emails from the team to parents
- Grades Teachers will enter student grades in PowerSchool weekly so that parents have access to up-to-date and accurate academic progress
- Wednesday Folders are used for sending information home to parents
- Trackers are emphasized and utilized as a communication tool between teachers and parents