Scholastic Book Fair
The Indian Trail Library will be hosting our Scholastic Book Fair on October 21 – 25! Family Night will be Thursday, October 24 from 5:00 – 7:00 at Indian Trail.
This year, the Indian Trail Book Fair will accept cash, cards, and Scholastic eWallet. No checks, please! Information about eWallet will be sent home with the book fair flyer in October. You may also learn more about eWallet at https://bookfairs.scholastic.com/bf/indiantrailmidsch - it’s a safe and secure way to pay!
Liberty Bell Middle School Cross Country Schedule
*See school calendar
Morning Mile & Intramural Sports
Morning Mile begins 8/7 from 7:10-7:30a.
This is a great program for students to jump-start their day and get them ready to give their personal best in their classroom.
Intramural Soccer rosters will be available next and play will begin Monday, August 19th.
Car Line Procedures - July 24, 2019
As part of our plan to ensure student safety, Indian Trail Intermediate School requires the use of Indian Trail Car Line Dismissal Cards. These cards are required in order to pick up your child in the afternoon carline. To make the process more convenient. Afternoon Dismissal Team has worked hard to increase the efficiency of our car line and most days we are finished within 15 minutes! To help us improve student safety during afternoon dismissal, we are in need of your help. Please thoroughly review and complete the attached documents, see below.
- Updated Afternoon Dismissal Procedures: Please read and review this list with anyone responsible for picking up your student(s)
- Request for Dismissal Cards: Please complete the form in the link to request dismissal cards. Dismissal cards will be available for pick-up in your student's classroom during their Meet & Greet. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZCwd62udgNoYEBQoBKd8y_1WqE72jrBAn_sgAy00l1w/edit
We appreciate your continued support and helping us to ensure student safety.
Dr. James Jacobs
School Supply List
To view the 2019-2020 School Supply List, please click here.
Middle Grades Program of Studies
We have compiled a program of studies that we hope will help students and families become more familiar with the programs and classes that are offered at both Indian Trail Intermediate School and Liberty Bell Middle School. To view the document, please click here.
CYBERBULLYING - Things you need to know:
Parents, cyberbullying is on the rise. In an attempt to be proactive, we have created a PowerPoint to help increase your awareness.
CHECK OUT OUR INTRAMURALS AND PE CLASSES IN THE VIDEO BELOW!
- Students will have their core classes: English Language Arts, Math, and Science/Social Studies.
- Students have two related arts per day. Students who sign up for performing arts will have their chosen class every day for the entire year. Performing arts students will also have an additional related arts class daily that will rotate each nine weeks.
Hawks Time & Team Time
- There are two outside activity times at ITIS per day, Team Time and HAWKS Time.
- Team Time is a 25-minute activity time
- HAWKS Time is an additional 20-minute block of time for students to go outside. HAWKS is an acronym for Healthy Activities Where Kids Smile.
- HAWKS Time will occur four days a week. On the fifth day, teachers will incorporate social/emotional activities such as team meetings and class meetings. Our goal is to build community, improve relationships, resolve conflicts, and create organization and structure. This is also a great time to recognize outstanding student behavior. Again, we will continue to focus on teaching whole child.
Our teachers are committed to improving consistency from hallway to hallway with the types of communications we utilize. In order to achieve this, our leadership team created the following guidelines for our school:
- Weekly Emails from the team to parents
- Grades Teachers will enter student grades in PowerSchool weekly so that parents have access to up-to-date and accurate academic progress
- Wednesday Folders are used for sending information home to parents
- Trackers are emphasized and utilized as a communication tool between teachers and parents