- There is a new link under Quick Links. It is a Bus Transportation Form. If your child plans to ride a school bus for the 2020-2021 school year, this transportation form needs to be completed ASAP.
- South Side teachers and staff created a end of the year video for our students. Click here to view it.
- Click here to view a video in honor of South Side's graduating seniors! We are proud of you!
- From Mr. Conner - if you have a library book, please return it as soon as possible to the school.
- The WSSS link will still be updated during the summer! Please click it to view the latest South Side News!
We welcome you to South Side School!
We invite you to be a partner in creating and maintaining the best educational environment possible.
South Side Beliefs
- Learning – All children can learn and deserve a learning environment in which they become owners of their learning.
- Instruction – Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional strategies that support their learning style.
- Assessment – Assessment is an integral part of learning and guides the school improvement process.
- Decision Making – Decisions are made based on all available data in order to provide a meaningful education for all students, and one in which children learn how to think, to develop as responsible citizens, and to become lifelong learners.
- Policy – School stakeholders, guided by the site-based council, follow all local policies as outlined in the school handbook and system policy manual.