We welcome you to South Side School!
We invite you to be a partner in creating and maintaining the best educational environment possible.
South Side Beliefs
- Learning – All children can learn and deserve a learning environment in which they become owners of their learning.
- Instruction – Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional strategies that support their learning style.
- Assessment – Assessment is an integral part of learning and guides the school improvement process.
- Decision Making – Decisions are made based on all available data in order to provide a meaningful education for all students, and one in which children learn how to think, to develop as responsible citizens, and to become lifelong learners.
- Policy – School stakeholders, guided by the site-based council, follow all local policies as outlined in the school handbook and system policy manual.