- South Side Open Library: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9am-11am June 16th-July 2nd.
- If you have a library book, please return it as soon as possible to the school.
- South Side teachers and staff created a end of the year video for our students. Click here to view it.
- Click here to view a video in honor of South Side's graduating seniors! We are proud of you!
We welcome you to South Side School!
We invite you to be a partner in creating and maintaining the best educational environment possible.
South Side Beliefs
- Learning – All children can learn and deserve a learning environment in which they become owners of their learning.
- Instruction – Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional strategies that support their learning style.
- Assessment – Assessment is an integral part of learning and guides the school improvement process.
- Decision Making – Decisions are made based on all available data in order to provide a meaningful education for all students, and one in which children learn how to think, to develop as responsible citizens, and to become lifelong learners.
- Policy – School stakeholders, guided by the site-based council, follow all local policies as outlined in the school handbook and system policy manual.