- The WSSS link will still be updated daily during this extended break! Please click it to view the latest South Side News!
- There is a new link under WSSS, Today's Read Aloud. Listen to Mrs. Jones read a fun story every day!
- All the Special Area Teachers (Library, Guidance, P.E., Art, Music, and Computer) now have websites that have interactive resources available for you. You can find a link to them under the Quick Links section.
- Do you want to order some cool merchandise with your child's artwork as the decoration? Click the link for Art to Remember -https://arttoremember.com/school/wtfhd8
We welcome you to South Side School!
We invite you to be a partner in creating and maintaining the best educational environment possible.
South Side Beliefs
- Learning – All children can learn and deserve a learning environment in which they become owners of their learning.
- Instruction – Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional strategies that support their learning style.
- Assessment – Assessment is an integral part of learning and guides the school improvement process.
- Decision Making – Decisions are made based on all available data in order to provide a meaningful education for all students, and one in which children learn how to think, to develop as responsible citizens, and to become lifelong learners.
- Policy – School stakeholders, guided by the site-based council, follow all local policies as outlined in the school handbook and system policy manual.