Wellness Plan Level One
- Wellness Plan Level One PDF
- 3 or 4 Risk Factors and / or Elevated Fasting Glucose Equal to or Greater than 100 mg/dl Without a Diagnosis of Diabetes
- Eligible Dates July 1, 2019-June 30, 2020.
- Participants must complete all activities by June 30, 2020.
MANDATORY – 6 Points as Specified Below
- Annual Physical. 1 point for an annual physical with PCP (Primary Care Provider,Employee Health Clinic-requires establishing with the Clinic as your PCP, or a Walk-In Clinic) between July 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020. *DOT certificate physicals and OSHA physicals are not acceptable. It is mandatory to earn 1 point in this category.
- Physical Activity / Exercise. 1 point for a 4-week physical activity / exercise log completed – minimum of (30 minutes / 5 days a week or 150 minutes per week) required. It is mandatory to earn 1 point in this category.
- Food Log. 1 point for a week (7-days) of tracking diet. It is mandatory to earn 1 point in this category.
- Health Coaching Sessions. 1 point per session with a Health Assessment nurse or dietitian. The first session must be in person while the subsequent sessions may be in person or by phone. Health coaching #1 must be completed by 3/1/2020, Health coaching #2 must be completed by 5/1/2020 and Health coaching #3 must be completed by program end, 6/30/2020. Sessions must beat least 15 days from other sessions (or as determined by Health Coach),Must be actively working on specific goals and/or Wellness Plan activities. It is mandatory to earn 3 points in this category.