How To Register Your Child For Pre-K 2020-21
- Your child must be four years of age on or before August 15, 2020.
- You must reside in a Title I School Zone (Cherokee, Fairmont, Mountain View, North Side, South Side, Woodland)
- Attend Registration Day WITH YOUR CHILD at the school for which you are zoned.
Bring the following documents. (NOTE: Your child’s registration is NOT complete until ALL of the following requirements are met):
- Proof of Age Affidavit (birth certificate or officially acceptable evidence of date of birth) Note: Copies of Birth Certificates may be obtained daily from the Washington County Health Dept. (219 Princeton Rd.) Please call for an appointment (975-2200). (TN residents only).
- Tennessee Child Health Record (white form from Health Dept. or private provider)
- Health examination, signed by health care provider and dated on or after 8-1-19 and must include up-to-date immunization record (If needed, appointments for examinations should be made as soon as possible).
- Copy of child’s social security card (if a social security number is unavailable, the school will assign a Personal Identification Number or PIN)
- Proof of Address (lease, power bill, water bill)
- Proof of Income for each working household member (paycheck stub, Food Stamp letter, etc.
If you miss Registration Day, please contact Patti Fatherree at 423 434-5220.
Registration Information / Dates Listed Below:
- Cherokee (434-5281) May 1, 2020
- Fairmont (434-5275) April 28, 2020
- Mountain View (434-5260) May 4, 2020
- North Side (434-5249) April 29, 2020
- South Side (434-5290) April 30, 2020
- Woodland (434-5267) May 6, 2020
- 9:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- 12:30 – 2:30 p.m.
Please Bring Your Child For Screening On Registration Day