How To Register Your Child For Kindergarten, 2020-21
- Your child must be five years of age on or before August 15, 2020.
- Attend Registration Day at the school for which you are zoned.
- Bring the following documents:
- Proof of Age Affidavit (birth certificate or officially acceptable evidence of date of birth)Note: Copies of Birth Certificates may be obtained daily from the Washington County Health Dept.(219 Princeton Rd.)Please call for an appointment (975-2200).(TN residents only).
- Tennessee Certificate of Immunization (white form from Health Dept. or private provider)
- Immunization Record which includes the following:
- 5 DPT (diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus) *(4 if dose given after 4th birthday)
- 4 polio (4th dose must be after 4th birthday)
- 3 hepatitis B
- 2 hepatitis A
- 2 MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)
- 2 Varicella (chicken pox—immunization or proof of disease)
- Health examination, signed by health care provider and dated after 8-1-19 (Appointments for examinations should be made as soon as possible).
- Copy of child’s social security card (if a social security number is unavailable, the school will assign a Personal Identification Number or PIN)
- Proof of residency/address: (i.e.,lease, water or power bill)
If you miss Registration Day, return completed forms to the school office as soon as possible.
Registration Information / Dates Listed Below:
- Cherokee (434-5281) April 9, 2020
- North Side (434-5249) April 8, 2020
- Fairmont (434-5275) April 2, 2020
- South Side (434-5289)April 7, 2020
- Lake Ridge (610-6030)April 17, 2020
- Towne Acres (854-4800)April 3, 2020
- Mountain View (434-5260)April 6, 2020
- Woodland (434-5267)April 15, 2020
- 9:00 – 11:30a.m.
- 12:30 - 2:30 p.m.